Sport at All Saints'
Our Sports Vision
Our vision is for all children at All Saints’ to experience a first class, high quality physical education in order to:
- improve their health, physical and mental well-being
- provide high quality opportunities and outcomes
- assist each individual to reach and fulfil their potential
- encourage community involvement and responsibility
- promote lifelong learning, active participation and competition
- raise achievement and support excellence
- inspire each individual to find enjoyment in physical activity
- build relationships within a sporting community
- strengthen the Christian Values of Justice (fair play), Trust (inclusion) and Perseverance (stamina and having a go)
Sports Mark Gold
We have been awarded Sports Mark Gold for the third year running in recognition of the wide variety of sporting activities we offer the children and the number of competitions we enter. Last year our children took part in a huge number of competitions including football, netball (high-fives) tag-rugby, rounders, cricket, tennis, athletics, golf and swimming.
This year, we have once again qualified for the football finals which are being held at St George’s Park.
We have also established our ‘All Saints’ Sports Stars’ a group of year 6 children who coach younger children in school during lunch times in a range of sports including netball, tag-rugby, tennis and football.
The Sports Premium is allocated to all schools to help improve the quality of teaching and learning in PE lessons. Click on the attached link to see how we have used our Sports Premium Grant this year.