Our Vision & Values
Caring and Achieving with Jesus at our Side
In our leadership of All Saints’ CE Primary School, we aim to live out our shared Vision, rooted in Biblical teaching, in all that we do. Our Church school motto ‘Caring and Achieving with Jesus at our side’ reflects our vision to empower all to flourish and support them to fulfil their God given potential inspired by the life and teachings of Jesus. Our curriculum is designed to inspire, challenge and support each child to achieve.
“I can do all things through him (Jesus) who gives me strength” – Philippians 4:13
We encourage children to become independent life-long learners by developing intellectual curiosity, a thirst for discovery and achievement, a sense of understanding and compassion for others and the courage to act on their beliefs. We strive to create a community that fosters mutual respect and social responsibility, enhanced by a strong partnership between home and school.
Our values (respect, friendship, perserverence, trust and forgiveness) are the key drivers in enabling us to deliver this Vision for our children and are soundly embedded in the theological Christian narrative about the person of Jesus: his birth, life, death, resurrection and ascension, enabling children to ponder the big questions, debate and make decisions as to how they want to live their lives now and in the future; Jesus and other people of great historical importance act as role models for us all.
All Saints’ Primary School aims to establish the foundations of education for all children, enabling them to become lifelong learners by basing our aims on our vision.
Our core aims are to develop strong academic outcomes through:
- Providing the knowledge, concepts, skills and attitudes embodied within the National Curriculum as a basis for the educational development of children.
- Giving children a love of learning; inspiring and supporting them to be the best that they can be.
- Empowering children with the tools to express themselves through language, drama, dance, music, art and sports.
- Embracing Christian values; providing a happy, fair and safe environment within which children develop confidently;
- Promoting responsibility and respect for all and further develop children’s attitudes to learning;
- Creating an awareness of local, national and international issues and concerns.