Caring & Achieving with Jesus at our side
Welcome to our School
Welcome to All Saints’ Church of England (Voluntary Controlled) Primary School. Our School is sometimes known as All Saints’ or Trysull School and is well established within the community.
The children and their learning are at the core of everything that we do at All Saints’ CE Primary School. Our school motto ‘Caring and Achieving with Jesus at our side’ reflects our vision to empower all to flourish and support them to fulfil their God given potential. Our curriculum is designed to inspire, challenge and support each child to achieve.
We encourage children to become independent life-long learners by developing intellectual curiosity, a thirst for discovery and achievement, a sense of understanding and compassion for others and the courage to act on their beliefs. We strive to create a community that fosters mutual respect and social responsibility, enhanced by a strong partnership between home and school.
All Saints’ Primary School aims to establish the foundations of education for all children, enabling them to become lifelong learners by basing our aims on our vision.
Our core aims are to develop strong academic outcomes through:
- Providing the knowledge, concepts, skills and attitudes embodied within the National Curriculum as a basis for the educational development of children.
- Giving children a love of learning; inspiring and supporting them to be the best that they can be.
- Empowering children with the tools to express themselves through language, drama, dance, music, art and sports.
- Embracing Christian values; providing a happy, fair and safe environment within which children develop confidently;
- Promoting responsibility and respect for all and further develop children’s attitudes to learning;
- Creating an awareness of local, national and international issues and concerns.