Outstanding in All We Do
Welcome to All Saints’ Church of England (Voluntary Controlled) Primary School. Our School is sometimes known as All Saints’ or Trysull School and is well established within the community.
As a church school our foundations for living and learning are the life and teaching of Jesus Christ. The message of God’s love for all and the Christian values of respect, friendship, love forgiveness, trust and perseverance are at the heart of all school life.
Our mission is to inspire, challenge and support each child to achieve their full potential through a fully integrated curriculum underpinned by Christian belief and practice.
We encourage children to become independent life-long learners by developing intellectual curiosity, a thirst for discovery and achievement, a sense of understanding and compassion for others and the courage to act on their beliefs. We strive to create a community that fosters mutual respect and social responsibility, enhanced by a strong partnership between home and school.
- To establish the foundations of education for all children, enabling them to become lifelong learners;
- To ensure children have the best opportunity to achieve at least age-related expectations and in many cases above in mathematics and English;
- To maximise progress made by all groups of children throughout the school;
- To empower children with the tools to express themselves through language, drama, dance, music, art and sports;
- To provide a happy, fair and safe environment within which children develop confidently;
- To promote responsibility and respect and further develop children’s attitudes to learning;
- To create an awareness of local, national and international issues and concerns.